KINESIOLOGY... for Coaching & Health
What is it?
Kinesiology is the most holistic therapy available today. The ever increasing interest and demand for this fascinating therapy is due to success in identifying the root of a client’s problem....as well as providing solutions to help them move forward in the best possible direction.
How Does it Work?
Kinesiology approaches all health issues by using gentle muscle testing, which can identify physical, mental, emotional & nutritional imbalances, as well as dietary & environmental sensitivities....any of which can prevent optimum health being achieved. Each muscle test 'taps into' the energy within your body and relays the information to the therapist who applies appropriate corrections.
Why Choose It?
Kinesiology is a safe, health-enhancing therapy, suitable for everyone...from infants to the elderly. It does not diagnose or cure/ treat diseases, instead...it identifies specific blocks preventing your healing taking place and provides solutions for changing to a more beneficial outcome for your Self.
Kinesiology provides you with gentle procedures to holistically identify and manage the stresses of Life - regardless of your age. Stress is caused by overloading the Body on one or more of the levels we function on, e.g.
- Physically - muscles, joints, organs (heart, liver, kidneys, bowel etc)
- Mentally - anxiety, depression, pressures, phobias, overwhelm etc....
- Emotionally - fear, guilt, anger, grief, frustration, resentment, rejection etc
- Nutritionally - allergies / intolerances and supplements
- Environmentally - chemicals, fumes, products...
- Educationally - dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD...etc
What Can it Do?
A Kinesiology session is called a 'Balance'...and is often used to:
- Identify the source of physical pain
- Release emotional 'Baggage'
- Identify nutritional/ environmental sensitivities
- Reduce muscle tension
- Improved sports coordination & performance
- Diffuse learning/behavioural difficulties
- Tap into hidden potential
- Set & Achieve Goals
After taking your health details, Fiona uses gentle muscle testing to prioritise the best way forward for you. Most sessions are carried out sitting comfortably & fully clothed. For specific physical session, a treatment couch may be used therefore comfortable and non-restrictive clothing is recommended to allow the testing of relevant muscles.
Successful Life Coaching sessions are while sitting comfortably.
A Kinesiology Physical Balance will last between 50 - 60 minutes.
A Successful Coaching session is approximately 80 - 90 minutes.
Food Intolerance Testing lasts about 80 – 90 minutes.
What Will it Cost?
A Kinesiology Physical Balance is normally £45 (first one £50).
A Food Intolerance Test is £60.
Successful Coaching is £60.
A distant session is £75.
Payments can be made in cash, cheque or digitally via BACS or App. PayPal can also be used with 5% added to cover PayPal charges. Thank You.